Creating Videos to Share
There are many ways to make a video. This *FREE* web service makes it easy to edit and create something that is professional.
Uploading the finished product to You Tube
Click on this link to go directly to You Tube's page for uploading. They will walk you through the process, step-by-step.
Still Photos into a Movie
There are many ways to make a video even if you don't have a camera that records video. As long as you have a digital camera that takes still pictures, then you are set. If you have Microsoft PowerPoint then all you do is:
1. Add each picture to a new slide.
2. Make any adjustments desired, transitions, background, etc.
3. Under the File option at the top there should be a choice that says Save as a movie.
4. Follow the instructions, and you will have a movie that can be uploaded to YouTube!
5. Each child could hold a paper with one word of a prayer written on it if there is not accompanying audio.