Trust & Monitor Policy
This project is intended for educational purposes only. Privacy is important. We will not sell or use any of your information. All participants must agree to the following conditions:
· Follow your district/school’s Acceptable Use Policy when posting any content.
· If a student's image is shown the project facilitators assume that the teacher has gone through the proper steps to receive permission from the child's parents to show the work.
· Student images and work may be used in order to promote the project. Anything containing personal thoughts and feelings will be kept private with a password.
· All content added to the site must be of the user’s original work. Anything that is not original to the user must be cited in order to avoid plagiarism. By providing the link of where the information was gathered from is sufficient for the 7-8 year old level.
· All work submitted must be kind, courteous and following The Golden Rule.
· Anything that is deemed inappropriate will be removed.
· Teachers will be the primary people to upload content to the site, but students will be able to make comments.
· Participants will not reveal any specific personal information such as last name, home address or phone number.
· Violations of these standards will be cause for removal from the project.
This site is actively monitored, however if anything which you consider to be inappropriate is found, please report the incident to us immediately so we may review the content and remove if necessary.